Tweens, teens, and young adults work towards deep self-awareness and empowered action in their rapidly changing lives.
1:1 sessions help teenage and young adult clients gain:
- Knowledge of their habits, patterns, and preferences;
- Curiosity for exploring their inner and outer worlds
- Courage to use their voice in intentional ways;
- Confidence to share their unique gifts with their friends, family, and communities;
- Skills for communicating in kind, effective ways;
- Support in making decisions and taking agency in their lives.
During a coaching relationship, session I will typically facilitate weekly 50-minute sessions with the client.
Throughout the week, both parent and child can reach out to me for unlimited support, tools, and problem-solving via e-mail or video chat.
Beginning a Coaching Relationship
- The first step of this journey is a 30-minute Exploratory Call. We will talk about what your family life is like at current, your interest in coaching, and the services I provide as a coach. On this call, we will both explore whether we are a good fit for one another. This process requires that we both invest time and energy, and the $75 USD session fee is representative of this exchange. (For potential teen clients, this call is typically with the parent(s) or caregiver(s). Please reach out if I can clarify further.)
- After an Exploratory Call, parents can invest in a one-time Meet and Greet session for their tween, teen, or young adult as the next step in determining fit and building the partnership.
- Next, Courtney and the family will determine the type of services to be provided: 6-week, 12-week, Full Family Immersion, or Parenting Coaching.*
*Services are offered in-person in the Doha area, as well as online for families who live anywhere!